Icemule has taken over the cooler industry with its new design and innovative coolers. Earlier, the perception of coolers was quite different. Something that was quite heavy to carry, something you can sit upon. Now, with the coming of Icemule in the industry, such perception about coolers vanished all of a sudden when they introduced soft-sided coolers. The soft Icemule coolers are soft in their names but there remains a toughness in their build and quality. At the same time, holding the Icemule coolers almost seems weightless. Check out our reviews of Icemule Coolers, along with features and product line up. Our reviews will definitely help you in picking the best cooler for your next adventure.
Categories Across the Icemule Coolers
The plethora of options are available to choose your desired cooler that meets your specifications. For the time being, the Icemule majorly deals in three types of coolers along with some gears and accessories. Let’s check out what Icemule has to offer in its Cooler series:
One can find a different option across these series depending on the size, color, storage requirement. Let’s get a tad familiar about these series and products.
|IceMule 1003 Classic Mini Collapsible...||149 Reviews||$49.95||Buy on Amazon|
|IceMule 1004 Classic Small Collapsible...||57 Reviews||$59.98||Buy on Amazon|
|IceMule 1005 Classic Medium Collapsible...||47 Reviews||$69.99||Buy on Amazon|
|IceMule 1006 Classic Large Collapsible...||66 Reviews||$79.99||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2020-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Features of Icemule Coolers
With the introduction of Icemule coolers, the perception about coolers suddenly changed. What makes Icemule Coolers so different from the rest of the brands? What’s more there to find out that its unique approach. Let’s find out: Icemule’s Proprietary Technology, the science behind your ice stays as ice and your drinks remain cold. Let’s be familiar with this science.
- Tough Build – To begin with, the Icemule coolers are built with MuleskinET fabric that gives the coolers a tough interior layer that shields the elements to enter the coolers.
- Polar Layer Insulation – Besides the Icemule’s Proprietary Technology, the Icemule brags about the Polar Layer Insulation foam that keeps your food and drinks cold for over 24 hours. What makes it more interesting is the IM Airwalve. The IM Airwave allows the air to enter the cooler.
- IM Airwave – This addition of the air inside the cooler through IM Airwave increases the insulation capacity of the Icemule Coolers and they retain ice for more hours. This is what you normally find in the Icemule Classic Cooler.
- Double Padded Straps – The thing worth noticing when it comes to the Icemule Pro Series is its supersizes that are capable of holding 23 liters, 33 liters and 43 liters. Further, there is an addition of double padded straps so that the Icemule Coolers can be thrown on the shoulders and weight less than the paper.
- Storage – Coming to the Icemule Boss series, the Ultimate Cooler boasts of the spacious room it offers. This one size series has the capacity to hold 30 liters. The roughness, toughness, durability, and strength is worth noticing. The additional storage pockets along with the spacious room it offers seem like another attribute.
Icemule Coolers Comparison
Icemule Classic Coolers- Comparison
|Model||ICEMULE Classic Mini||ICEMULE Classic Small||ICEMULE Classic Medium||ICEMULE Classic Large|
|Dimensions||14″ x 7.5″||16″ x 8″||16″ x 10″||16″ x 12″|
|Capacity||9L / 6 Cans||10L / 6 Cans||15L / 12 Cans||20L / 18 Cans|
|Ice retention||up to 10 hours||up to 11 hours||up to 13 hours||up to 17 hours|
- Mobility and Strength –The mobility factor live to our expectations. Easy to carry, strongly built, toughness is something that has left the customers wonderstruck. The technology installed such as MuleskinET fabric, double padded straps in the Pro series that are the support system of Icemule’s Proprietary Technology protects the cooler from any harm elements, the fabric is so strong provides strength and durability to the Icemule Ice Chest. While the rest of the soft coolers do not have such durability and strength. The stitches cannot hold the fabric for a longer duration. This mobility and strength factor really amazed us.
- Ice-Life – If you vent out on a journey for a single day to have some break from your regular routine, you will find your ice as ice when you carry the Icemule Cooler along with you. To begin with, the Icemule coolers use the Polar Layer Insulation foam that promises to keep your beverages cold for 24 hours. Besides this Polar Layer Insulation foam, the Icemule coolers are built with IM Airwalve. The sole purpose for the IM Airwave is to provide high insulation. The IM Airwave adds air inside the coolers and consequently, the insulation period increases. We have already talked about the ice retention period in Icemule Ice Chest.
- Portable and Compact – Icemule Coolers are manufactured in such a way that they almost feel weightless. Carrying the Icemule Coolers are so easy that the double padded straps attached to it can be put on the shoulder and you can not even feel the weight. Along with this, you can find easy-snap-buckle that the Icemule coolers brag about. With the Easy snap buckle, you can keep the cooler closed and prevent harmful elements from entering the coolers.
- Warranty – Despite the strong, tough offering by Icemule, the one thing that got us underwhelmed is its warranty period. Icemule offers a 90 day warranty period on its coolers across the different series. That’s the sole thing which has become one of the major cons of the Icemule coolers. While the rest of the brand offers more warranty period than offered by the Icemule. Taking an example, we talk about Yeti. Yet, one of the most premium brands in the cooler industry gives 3 month warranty period on the soft coolers.
Icemule Pro Coolers- Comparison
|Model||Icemule Pro Large Cooler||Icemule Pro X-Large Cooler||Icemule Pro XXL Cooler|
|Storage||23L / 18 cans + ice||33L / 24 cans + ice||40L / 36 cans + ice|
|Dimensions||17″ x 11″ x 14″||20″ x 11″ x 14″||23″ x 11″ x 14″|
|Ice retention||up to 18 hours||up to 22 hours||up to 26 hours|
|Weight||3.2 lbs||3.5 lbs||3.8 lbs|
- Portable – The Icumule Pro Coolers are more portable. Being so lightweight, these ice chests can be carried to anywhere. In addition to this, these coolers come with the shoulder straps that perfectly fits your shoulders and you can roam around with some other equipment.
- Durable and Water Proof – The Icemule Pro cooler brags about the durability and toughness. These coolers can suffer normal tear and wear. In addition to this, these coolers are waterproof. So, this means that you need not to bother about rainstorms or water spilling on the coolers. These coolers will keep your food or beverages safe every time.
- Icemule Pro Coolers Ice Life – Excelling in offering the maximum Ice Life is something that the Icemule must focus on if the Icemule wants to top the industry. Claiming it to give over 24 hours of ice life, Let’s find out whether the claim is justified and live up to our expectations. The Icemule Pro Series offers up to 24 hours of the ice life depending upon the model and size. The Icemule Pro Large offers up to 20 hours of Ice retention while Ice Pro X large and XX-Large offers up to 24 hours of ice life and in some cases more than 24 hours.
Some of the Best Icemule Coolers
Below, we are compiling up the list of best Icemule coolers across each of the categories. Filtering out on the various factors such as price, storage, ice retention, you can choose the best for you depending on your specifications or budget.
|Model||Icemule Boss||Icemule Pro Cooler X large||Icemule Classic Medium Cooler||Icemule Classic Small Cooler|
|Ice retention||18-24 hours||17-23 hours||10-13 hours||7-11 hours|
|Price||$ 299.95||$ 95.99||$ 59.95||$ 49.95|
To sum up, Icemule Coolers are much durable, tough and strong to face any outburst of mother nature you vent out on a journey. Further, the ice retention period of the Icemule coolers does not live up to our expectations but that highly depends upon the model and series you choose. The larger model has a larger ice-retention period. The ice retention period in smaller models is not just bad. Across the soft cooler category, we are quite impressed by the mobility of the Icemule Coolers. We highly recommend you to consider Icemule Ice Chest if you are just a novice in this industry and want to explore some basic, simple yet effective features.
You can read our more Ice chests Reviews Here:
Don’t hesitate to get connected with us if you have any further questions or concerns. Feel free to reach us anytime. We would be glad to be in touch with you.
Icemule coolers are designed using a method called radio-frequency welding. They focus on quality, strenght and durability of these coolers so that can withstand anything that’s thrown at them. In fact, these cooler bags are resistant to water. These coolers are designed using a heavy duty material that adds to the strength of these coolers. These coolers are anything but extraordinary than an average soft-sided cooler.
Depending upon the cooler you choose, the ice retention of icemule coolers vary. In some coolers, you will get ice retention for 24 hours where in the Boss series, you will get ice retention for multiple days.
It is essential to clean your cooler to get the most out of these coolers. Well, while camping, if you have only put ice inside the bag, simply pour the ice and let it hang to dry. Apart from that, if you have loaded content inside the cooler bag, it is essential to hose it using liquid soap. So, before you embark on your next trip, make sure to clean the cooler well.