Grizzly Coolers is one of the dominating product manufactured by the Grizzly. Apart from this, Grizzly deals in Drinkware, Gears and many other products. Grizzly is now becoming a prominent name in the Cooler industry. With their huge and impressive product line up, Grizzly offers something unique and innovative when it comes to performance. Grizzly coolers are certainly the right choice for people who don’t want to spend hefty shells but at the same time, do not want to compromise with the features. These coolers come in different sizes which means you can take your pick depending upon your requirement.
Grizzly has become a go-to-brand for the camping coolers among the hunters and fishermen, particularly. Perhaps, they might not be as popular as Yeti but these have certainly raised the bar when it comes to manufacturing high-end rotomolded coolers. With a wide variety of coolers to choose across several categories, you will find what you need – in terms of storage capacity, features and of course, Price will not be a concern anymore. Take a look at Grizzly’s range of product line up and how do they compare with each other.
Grizzly Product Line up
Grizzly mainly deals in the Grizzly Coolers. Earlier, they focussed on only Hard-sided Coolers but now, with the time, they have diversified their product line up and you can choose soft-sided coolers as well. These coolers are suitable best for the people who take a long break from their routine work or have a great enthusiasm for the adventure.
Here’s the list of coolers manufactured by Grizzly:
- Grizzly Cooler 15
- Grizzly Cooler 20
- Grizzly Cooler 40
- Grizzly Cooler 60
- Grizzly Cooler 75
- Grizzly Cooler 100
- Grizzly Cooler 165
- Grizzly Cooler 400Grizzly 15 Cooler, Red, G15, 15 QT
Grizzly 20 Cooler, Sandstone, G20, 20 QT
- Molded handle with tie down point
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Rubber gasket in lid
- Holds 20 - 12 oz. Cans
- Made in USA
Grizzly 40 Cooler, Lime, G40, 40 QT
- True 20 quart capacity
- Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty
- Roto tough rotationally molded construction with environmentally friendly insulation
- Features a plastic dry goods Tray, a large 2 inch insulated drain plug and stainless steel...
- Bearclaw latch System requires no hardware to keep a secure grip
- Rotomolded: Our coolers are made from rotationally-molded LLDPE plastic and are designed...
- Thermal Properties: All hard-sided coolers are pressure injected with up to two inches of...
- Lid Gasket: Our lids seal with a rubber gasket to keep cold air trapped extending the...
- Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC) Certified: All Grizzly hardside coolers are IGBC...
- Made in USA
Last update on 2020-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
For more Hard Sided Grizzly Coolers visit Here.
- Tough: Waterproof 1680d Ballistic Polyester Shell can take a beating. The Drifter 20 is...
- Safe: The highly flexible and puncture resistant liner is made from 100% waterproof welded...
- Easy Opening Zippers: Large coil zippers with molded thumb pulls make getting into your...
- Closed-cell EVA Insulation: The Drifter 20 wall are fully insulated with closed cell EVA...
- More Features Included: Integrated Drinkware Pocket, Bottle Opener, Neoprene Gear Band,...
Last update on 2020-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Grizzly Coolers Feature
Grizzly currently deals in different sizes of the hard-sided cooler. So, you won’t be disappointed with the sizes of coolers offered by the Grizzly. Let’s unveil the features of Grizzly Hard Sided Coolers.
- Rotomold Design – Designed with the rotomolded design, Grizzly Ice chest is made with from rotational-molded LLDPE Plastic that can withstand the toughest situation. Moreover, the integrated hinge is built with the integrated interlocking design to makes them more durable and stronger.
- Ice Life –Talking about ice life, Grizzly ice chests offer superb ice retention. This is because of the presence of a silicon rubber gasket that captures the cold air inside the cooler and let go of the heat in the normal surroundings. The coolers come with the pressure injected with up to two inches of polyurethane foam that further enhances the ice retaining ability of coolers.
- Tie Down Slot – For the mobility, Grizzly Coolers come with the Tie-down the slot. Using the tie down the slot, it becomes painless to carry or move the cooler back and forth. What all you have to do is to attach the tie with the slot. No matter where you go, you can attach the cooler to the truck or the boat. Coming to the grip, the Bearclaw Latch comes a savior.
- Bearclaw Latch – The Bearclaw Latch is user-friendly, replaceable latches that give bear-like great grip. So, the handling becomes much more convenient. Besides BearClaw Latch, the Grizzly Coolers come with the shoulder strap and side handles so that you no longer get prone to any sort of back problem or injury.
Grizzly Hard Sided Coolers Review and Comparison
Let’s check out what each of the coolers has to offer to us. A brief comparison among the Grizzly Ice Chest will unveil some of the crucial information.
|Model||Dimensions (inches)||Weight||Capacity||Warranty||Bear Proof|
|Grizzly Cooler 15||14.2 x 19 x 11.5||11.25 pounds||16 Quart||Lifetime||Yes|
|Grizzly Cooler 20||15 x 20 x 21||16 pounds||20-quart||Lifetime||Yes|
|Grizzly Cooler 40||15 x 25 x 21||24 pounds||40 Quart||Lifetime||Yes|
|Grizzly Cooler 60||18 x 12 x 31||28 pounds||60 quart||Lifetime||Yes|
|Grizzly Cooler 75||18 x 33.2 x 18||33 pounds||75 quart||Lifetime||Yes|
|Grizzly Cooler 100||18 x 37 x 20||15 pounds||100 quart||Lifetime||Yes|
|Grizzly Cooler 165||19x47x22||62 pounds||165 quart||Lifetime||Yes|
|Grizzly Cooler 400||54x30x32||91 pounds||400 Quart||Lifetime||Yes|
- Mobility – Grizzly Coolers are designed in a way that it becomes so painless to carry the cooler. For the mobility, the Grizzly Ice chests come with the Tie-down the slot and you can attach it with your truck or boat whenever you set up on any adventure. Moreover, the Grizzly Ice chest comes with the side handles and shoulders strap. So, you can carry it on your shoulders as well when you feel your hand can’t hold more stuff. To enrich the experience, the Bearclaw Latches offer superior and strong grip.
- Visual Appearance – Visual Appearance is another thing that was focussed by the Grizzly. With a lot more of choices, the customer has experienced a colorful journey. From simple, sobber to many bright colors, you can choose the color that you can cherish for a lifetime. You can choose from Olive Drab Green, Orange, Red, Sandstone, Seafoam Green, Tan, White, Lime, Teal, and Grey.
- Cost – You will probably be wondering about the price of the Grizzly Coolers. Grizzly Ice chests are expensive and they come under the premium price tag. They offer premium specifications and features. The rock-solid build quality is another responsible factor for such a price tag. But, we feel is that the price asked by the Grizzly is fair enough. Given the fact that they are IGBC Certified and they offer lifetime warranty justify the price of the Grizzly Coolers.
- Insulation ability – Grizzly Ice chests stand out of the crowd when it comes to ice retaining capacity. The silicon rubber gasket creates a solid seal between the lid and the rest of the body. It captures the cold air and does not let it escape into the surrounding. Despite this, the rotomolded design also extends the insulation ability of Grizzly Coolers. Two inches of polyurethane foam that comes designed in the cooler is another reason for the impressive ice capability.
Grizzly Ice chest Review in terms of Ice Retention
Designed with the rotomolded technology and the great hardware, Grizzly Hard-Sided Coolers brag about their ice-retention ability. Their small ice chest models have a great ice life. Imagine what their larger models are capable to do? You can’t imagine, I guess. So, let’s check out the ice-life of Grizzly Hard Sided Coolers:
Grizzly Cooler 15
Grizzly Cooler 20
55- 60 hours
Grizzly Cooler 40
Grizzly Cooler 60
99- 115 hours
Grizzly Cooler 75
Grizzly Cooler 165
Grizzly Cooler 400
Grizzly Coolers perform well in terms of Ice retaining capacity. They are your perfect companion for any long journey. With their impressive ice retaining capacity, Grizzly Ice chests have outshined other premium brands.
There is a listing of best grizzly hard-sided coolers that we find are delightful.
Grizzly 20 Drifter
Grizzly Drifter 12
Where can you buy Grizzly Coolers?
We have defined the features of Grizzly Coolers that makes it interesting. Impressed by the features you might be wondering to buy the purchase. So, if you have made up your mind to buy the Grizzly Ice chests, we recommend you to get it from the website of Amazon. Amazon is offering the coolers at the best possible minimum value. You can also get to know about the ratings given to these coolers. Go to Amazon website click this below button:
Apart from this, you can buy these coolers from the original store of Grizzly Coolers or the official website of Grizzly.
To sum up, Our Grizzly Coolers Review portrayed that Grizzly Coolers offer powerful performance in terms of build quality and design. Besides this, the Ice retaining capacity of these coolers gives them a lead from the other rival brands. These coolers have the best ice retaining capacity in the market. Being a tad expensive than the other, not everyone can afford it. So, we advise you if are planning to buy a cooler without being bothered about the money, Grizzly Cooler is the best option available to you in the market.
We have also come with reviews of other brands. You can read the reviews of your favorite brands here:
We are always there to help you out. Feel free to reach us out. Do let us know what are you planning to buy for your next camping trip?
FAQ’s for Grizzly Coolers
Grizzly coolers are really tough and they can survive the heat of the sun easily. Grizzly coolers can easily retain ice for at least 6 days. Well, there’s a catch. There are various factors that can impact the life of ice packed in the coolers. The packed ice depends upon the temperature, where you have kept it, how frequently you are opening it, and many other factors. If you take care of these things, you’ll be able to make the most out of these coolers.
Grizzly coolers are made using a process called Roto-molded. Rotomolded coolers are the hallmark of the best, tough and durable coolers. Well, Grizzly coolers are also built using the roto-molding process which ensures that these coolers are quite tough, strong, and durable that can withstand any collapse. Besides providing toughness and strength, the rotomolded construction is another reason that these coolers have a great ice life.
Grizzly coolers are IGBC Bear Resistant certified which ensures that these coolers can easily withstand the attack of bears. Well, these coolers are real-life tested and they have passed the test, hence, getting certified as bear-resistant.
Grizzly has a range of products to meet your daily needs as well as camping needs. Grizzly has an impeccable collection of Hard-sided coolers, soft-sided coolers, tumblers, bottles, mugs, and other camping gears as well.